How to add custom framework to XC UI Test target.Опубликовано пт, 05/11/2018 - 18:44 пользователем Maxim
Some time ago I faced with problems:
- How to add XCTest framework to custom framework.
- How to create universol framework to use it with iOs simulators and real devices
- How to add this framework to XC UI Test target.
3th one was realy difficult. I asked iOs developers and nobody coudn't help me.
But anyway the way to resolve this issue has been found and I going on to share it with you.
- Go to UI Test Target Builds Phases and add your framework to Embed Frameworks and Copy Bundle Resources
- Go to App Target Builds Phases and add your framework to Embed Frameworks. Also add all frameworks which your framework uses. In my case only one framework - XCTest.framework.
After these simple steps your UI Tests will work as expected.
Have a good day!